After a short hiatus, the “People’s Choice Awards” of the Customer Service industry is back: The CC Awards! The CC’s identify and honor companies and teams that are leading the way in creating excellent customer experiences. They are Frost & Sullivan’s way of recognizing excellence and outstanding achievement across five categories:
- The Mr. Roboto (AI & Automation) – This category recognizes companies for excellence in implementing artificial intelligence and related technologies, such as machine learning, and natural language processing for enhanced agent and customer interactions business insights.
- The Get Up Stand Up (Hybrid Workforce) – This category recognizes companies for excellence in establishing a Remote Workforce.
- The 9 to 5 (Analytics Driving Customer Experience) – This category recognizes companies for excellence in leveraging analytics to deliver differentiated customer experiences, while driving improvements in operational KPIs for the organization.
- The Good Vibrations (Innovative Agent Engagement) – This category recognizes companies for being rockstars in Innovative Customer Engagement.
- The Virtual Insanity (Self-Serve and Digital Transformation) – This category recognizes companies for excellence in self-service, including Virtual Assistants, web self-service, interactive voice response, and integrated customer collaboration and support capabilities.
…And there’s a bonus category:
*Work Hard, Play Hard! – Show us your spirit! Get your creative on and submit an innovative 90-second video highlighting what makes your culture unique and your people so special. Click here to learn more and upload your video for consideration.
*There is a flat $95 nomination fee, regardless of the number of categories you select
The process to participate and enter nominations is simple:
Step 1: Choose the category (or categories!) where you know you excel and complete the online form.
Step 2: Our Judging Panel will tabulate your score and the top-ranking applicants in each category will be named Kahunas (winners!)
Step 3: Kahunas in each category will be invited to complete a qualitative evaluation to be considered for the Big Kahuna recognition in each category.
Step 4: Kahunas will be honored, and Big Kahunas will be announced at the 20th Annual Customer Contact East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange in April 2024.
So much has happened in the past few years. We shifted and pivoted during the pandemic, attempted to adjust to different hybrid models of work, dealt with the ever-changing economy …. you and your company deserve to be recognized!
All entries must be received by November 8, 2023. We can’t wait to receive yours!