Leveraging over 60 years of experience helping companies capture growth opportunities around the world, Frost & Sullivan invites you to explore The Customer Engagement Leadership Council. Powered by member-driven Critical Issues, defined as the most important issues companies and industries are facing today, the council provides an invaluable connection to a community of industry thought leaders. Members benefit from exclusive access to the council website, invitations to a host of virtual and in-person industry events, and programming that brings the latest strategies and best practices from the field.
Most importantly, council programs are designed to help members conquer key industry challenges. Each year, Council members in North America and Europe vote on the most important issues facing the customer service industry, in their region of the globe. The annual Critical Issues become the key areas of focus for member discussion and Council events throughout the year. Customer Engagement Leadership Council members determined these Critical Issues for 2022:
1. The Future of the Workforce
Areas of focus to include:
- Transforming staffing strategy – recruiting, hiring, retention
- Ensuring technology and processes are in place for successful WFH
2. Enabling First-Class Self-Serve
- Integrating chatbots, mobile apps, and social media messaging into your self-serve strategy
- Balancing self-serve with live agents
3. Optimizing the Customer Experience Journey
- Keeping up with shifting customer expectations across the organization
- Utilizing automation opportunities to reduce customer effort
4. Achieving Digital Transformation
- Leveraging automation opportunities in the contact center to empower agents to focus on the customer
- Advancing agent skills for the shift to digital channels
5. Leadership Driven Culture
- Leveraging the VoE to impact the customer experience
- Developing purpose driven agents who embrace their value and are invested in the future success of the company
6. Employee Value Proposition
- Raising the bar to connect on a human level and engage with WFH team members
- Rising to employee empowered rewards; recognition; benefits; pay; and scheduling
While addressing these issues, the Council helps business leaders leverage the current intersection of business, talent and technology opportunities to deliver a state-of-the-art customer experience, create value, benchmark against peers, and drive results for their organizations.
The launch of this unique Council emerged organically from the Frost & Sullivan International Customer Contact Executive MindXchange series, a highly interactive event eighteen years strong. It was the desire of participants to keep that collaboration – and professional development – going strong 365 days of the year, culminating in the establishment of this rapidly growing Council.
To learn more or apply for membership, visit the council website here. Or contact Brittney Gasca-Pena, Membership Services Manager, Events and Leadership Councils, at email@example.com, today. Take advantage of the chance to connect with and learn from industry peers and keep your pulse on emerging best practices and important trends – vital to professional and organizational development.