Work Hard Play Hard Award
Show us your spirit!
Get your creative on, and submit an original 90-second video highlighting what makes your team and contact center culture so special.
The winner of this category will be selected with pre-event vote and a live vote by participants at the 15th Anniversary Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange in October 2019.
Final submissions due July 31st!
Show Us How You Roll
Take us behind the scenes to show us how you rock your contact center team spirit. What keeps your team jazzed for tackling those hard days? How do you celebrate team wins? How do you create that community-family-brotherly-sisterly-A-team bond?
Pot luck dinners?
Bring Your Dog to Work days?
Show us what keeps your team working and playing hard!
How To Strut Your Stuff
- Put together a creative and/or original video showcasing your contact center’s team spirit.
- The video must be no longer than 90 seconds.
- Your company logo must be prominently placed somewhere in the video so we can give your company credit for your great work.
- If you don’t have fun putting this together, you probably won’t win. (Just sayin’!) Get out there and get original. Go for fun!
- Submit your video to us using the button here or at the top of the page.
- Give us permission to show your video on the public voting page before the event, and during the 15th Anniversary Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange where your peers will vote on the best video.
- If you’re a winner, you get to do your happy dance!
The Groovy Details
- One video submission per company.
- Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs) and Brands are both encouraged to enter.
- There will be two winners in this category—one Business Process Outsourcer and one Brand
- All submissions must be received by July 31, 2019
- To win, you must be present at the 15th Anniversary Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
- The video may not be promotional in nature.
- No inappropriate content will be allowed.
- At producer’s sole discretion, the best videos will be selected for sharing and voting at the event.
- Entrant must grant permission to play your video on the CC Awards public website for voting prior to the event, and at the 15th Annual Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
- Sharing permission beyond the CC Awards competition not required for entry. Frost & Sullivan will request permission to share any winning videos on our social media channels, in future marketing and websites after the event. Entrant will have the full right to decline permission for sharing beyond the 15th Annual Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange without penalty
- Questions can be directed to Brooke Filson at firstname.lastname@example.org