Event Type CCV Feb3 Day 3
03feb1:00 PMHEADLINER -Winning Hearts, Winning Minds: Harnessing the Power of the Full Organization to Reimagine the Customer Experience for Today and Tomorrow1:00 PM EST Rockstar Insights: Aarthi Murali, Chief Customer Experience Officer, M&T Bank
03feb1:25 PMBE SEEN AND BE HEARD! Concurrent Collaboration Zones The Rules: 1. Choose one of three concurrent sessions
2. Enter the Zoom Breakout Room
3. Turn ON your video
4. Have some fun and get to know your co-collaborators
5. Get busy sharing ideas, best practices, and your lessons learned1:25 PM EST
03feb2:14 PMCHECK IT OUT – Concurrent Featured Demonstrations
Hosted By: Jacada, Grammarly
• To see the top 5 Agent Assist capabilities come to life in one real-time assistance solution for your agents, join Jacada.
• How you can enhance your agents' customer communications, join Grammarly
2:14 PM EST
03feb2:45 PMMind, Body & Soul: Yoga with a YogiGet energized while building strength and flexibility with us. This upbeat, creative yoga practice, will link breath and movement to keep you present and centered.
Hosted By: IntelePeer
2:45 PM EST
03feb2:50 PMEXECUTIVE INSIGHTS - Prioritizing the Safety and Well Being of Your Employees:
“It’s OK to Not Be OK…Really, it’s OK!”FOLLOWED BY:2:50 PM EST Rockstar Insights: Erin McMillan, Assistant Vice President, Customer Operations, Cox Automotive Media Group
03feb2:50 PMINTERACTIVE – Solutions WheelPlay the “wheel” to find out which of the industry’s products and services will help you solve your challenges. It is a series of rapid fire, one-on-one meetings with leading sponsors – both intense and fulfilling.
Concurrent with:2:50 PM EST
03feb3:10 PMEXECUTIVE BRAINSTORM - Business as Usual? NOT! Shifting Investments in Technology and People3:10 PM EST
Meredith Blanchar, Senior Vice President Customer Success and Support, SailPoint Technologies
Everett Kimball, Vice President, Field Operations, Sailpoint Technologies
03feb3:30 PMChoice 2. It's a Crowdsource!Looking to figure out how to effectively sort through all your data? Looking to benchmark your self service capabilities? Join either one of these crowdsource sessions and bring your insights and experiences.
Making Sense of Data...Without the Fancy Software
Ellie Broughton, Director of Customer Experience Insights, A2Dominion Housing Group
Carlton Dacres, Business Information Manager, A2Dominion Housing Group
Benchmarking Web Self Serve Average Handling Time
Alpa Shah, Global Vice President, CX Practice, Frost & Sullivan
3:30 PM EST
03feb3:45 PMTopic TablesNetworking roundtables hosted by industry leaders.
Hosted By: SmartAction, Interactions, Lucidworks, Jacada
• How to Build a Business Case for Conversational AI
• Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and the Pandemic: Revisiting Redaction in the New Landscape
• AI and Automation Disruption & Enabling a More Agile approach to Learning in the Contact Center
3:45 PM EST