VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO TODAY!

Rock your vote for The CC Awards’ Work Hard, Play Hard categories.

Final winners will be selected through a combination of pre-event and live on-site participant votes at the 15th Anniversary Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange.

“Work Hard, Play Hard”

We invited contact centers from leading brands and business process outsourcers (BPOs) to take us behind the scenes to show us in 90 seconds or less what makes them trailblazers in contact center culture and agent experience.

3 EASY STEPS TO CAST YOUR VOTE

Watch the six videos and select your favorite from the batch.

Share your favorites on social media.

40% of the votes made before the event will count toward determining the winner. The other 60% will take place by live voting.

Be there in person when we announce the winner.

Register for Customer Contact West!
Share This
X